In order to grow any vegetables in your Backyard, you need to first have Soil Boxes. Soil Boxes can be purchased in the ‘Shop’. This icon is located at the lower left corner of your game screen.
To grow vegetables in the backyard, follow the steps below:
- Buy the Soil Box from the Shop if it is not already purchased and place it in the Backyard
- Tap on the Soil Box. It puts up different vegetables that can be grown in it
- Select the vegetable you wish to grow from the available options.
- Swipe over the soil boxes to plant the vegetables. They will take some time to grow.
- Once they are ready for harvest, tap on them to collect them. They will be stored in the Vegetable Rack.