If you're having some problems installing the game, follow the handy tips below. They'll sure help the process along:
- Make sure you've downloaded Star Chef from the Google Play Store, otherwise we can not guarantee that it will work as it's supposed to.
- Free up storage memory by uninstalling apps that you no longer need. You can do this by opening the Launcher (Android's app view), and then pressing and holding the app (s) you'd like to get rid of.
- Make sure your version of Android is up to date by entering Settings> About, and then checking for software updates.
Also, please note that Star Chef requires ** at least ** the following specs:
- 0.5 GB of RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Android OS 4.3 or higher
- A screen resolution of 800x480