Does your game keep crashing? Is it loading improperly? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS (Above 11.0). To verify: Enter settings > general > software. Here, you’ll see if any updates are available
- Check your device’s storage capacity (make sure you have a minimum of 500 MB free space in your device). Enter Settings > “About” to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos
- Free up device memory by exiting running unused Apps
- Exit all apps, and restart your device. This frees up memory.
If the above tips are not helping you then you are free to reach out Star Chef support team via Talk to Us. From your end please make a note of occurrence like;
- When it occurs (after performing which activity game crashes)
- How often it occurs in a day
- Also, the Time Zone of game crashing.
Important: If you’re using a jail-broken device, there’s no guarantee that our games will run issue-free