Does your game keep crashing? Is it loading improperly? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
- Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.
- 0.5 GB of RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Android OS 4.3 or higher
- 800x480 screen resolution
If the above tips are not helping you then you are free to reach out Star Chef support team via Talk to Us. From your end please make a note of occurrence like;
- When it occurs (after performing which activity game crashes)
- How often it occurs in a day
- Also, the Time Zone of game crashing.
There’s now a stack of Android devices out there, some operate very differently than others. Please consult your device manual if additional adjustments are needed.