Team Championship is an all-new Team Tournament format where team members of Chef Teams collectively complete individual tasks and earn Race Points to compete against 20 other teams in a competitive Truck Race! Yes, you heard us right, 20 other Teams!
Get your gears ready for the 6 days non-stop, fun-packed and entertaining Tournament of all! How to play you ask? Let’s get started.
- Tap on the event area or tap on the Team Championship icon in the HUD to participate in this Tournament. Collaborate and complete your first task to enter the leaderboard.
- Discuss with your teammates and contribute to the task to complete them and collect the Race Points.
- Make sure to keep an eye on the Timed tasks which will be available for a certain amount of time. Complete them before it expires and earn special rewards or perks for all your teammates.
- By default, all the members of the team will have opted in for the Team Championship. However, you can always opt-out of the event by tapping on the Setting > Advanced Setting > and the unchecking ‘Opt-in for Team Events’ options.
- We have given the option to opt-out of this Team Championship because it will help your Team. How do you ask? If you’re unable to participate in the Team Championship, opting out will help your team in getting better matchmaking.
- Please note that even if you opt out of the Team events when the Team Championship is live, you will still be eligible to participate in the Team Championship.
- However, if you opt out of the Team Events before the event starts and try to opt in when the event is live, you’ll not be able to participate in the ongoing Team Championship event.
- Team Leaders here’s a happy point for you! If any of your team members have made zero contribution in the ongoing Team Championship, you will be opted out of the upcoming Team Events automatically.
- If your team wishes to opt out of the Team Events, your team will be automatically demoted to the lower league.
- If your team has opted in and there are no contributions made or less than 5 members of your team members have contributed to the tournament, your team will be demoted to the lower league once the event ends.
- If multiple players contribute to a task, the Race Points for the individuals will be distributed based on the % of the contribution they’ve made to complete the task.
Phew, that was a lot of detail! But believe us, this Team Championship is one fun ride with your teammates. We definitely had a blast while trying out this new feature and we’re sure so will you guys!